Gautam Kitchlu is a renowned Indian businessman, entrepreneur, tech professional, and interior designer. In addition to being a millionaire businessman in India, Gautam Kitchlu found fame and popularity coming his way when Kajal Aggarwal (a popular Indian actress) announced her marriage to him.
Being an all-rounder as a professional businessman, and supported by his parents who were also successful businesspersons, Gautam Kitchlu has built up a net worth of around $8 million dollars. This figure values to a local net worth of around 66 Crores INR!
Table of Contents
- Gautam Kitchlu’s Early Life
- Gautam Kitchlu’s Studies
- Gautam Kitchlus’ Family
- Gautam Kitchlu’s Career
- Gautam Kitchlus’ Hobbies and Interests
Gautam Kitchlu’s Early Life
Gautam was born on 16 August 1982, making him 40 years old right now, following the zodiac sign of Leo.
He was born in a business family in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, into the faith of Hinduism.
His parents had a close connection in the film industry and worked as furnishers to houses and bungalows of many renowned Bollywood celebrities.
Gautam Kitchlu’s Studies
Gautam’s early schooling was completed at Cathedral & John Connon Public School, Mumbai. Once done with school, Gautam went to Tufts University in Massachusetts and completed his higher studies with a Bachelor of Arts.
Moreover, Gautam also joined the Fashion Institute of Technology in Mumbai and enrolled in the course of Textile Development & Marketing, followed by an MBA in Finance from INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France.
Gautam Kitchlus’ Family
Gautam Kitchlu’s father was Mr. Kitchlue, a popular businessman in India, while his mother was Mrs. Dheera Kitchlu who was an author, crochet enthusiast, and experimenting artist.
Gautam has one sister by the name of Gauri Kitchlue, who is also a businessperson and married to Nitin Nayar.
Gautam is now married to Kajal Aggarwal after years of dating each other. On 30th October 2020, they both tied the knot of their relationship with marriage in Mumbai.
Gautam Kitchlu and Kajal Aggarwal have one son, who was born on 19 April 2022.
Gautam Kitchlu’s Career
While Gautum Kitchlu was surely born into a rich family, his successful career as an all-rounder entrepreneur shows us that he worked his way to millionaire status all by himself.
Let’s take a look at his career timeline:
- Gautum Kitchlu’s successful career was initiated in 2001 when he joined the Merrill Lynch Company as a summer analyst.
- After gaining some foundational experience, he left Merrill Lynch and joined Tracon Export Services as a Director. He worked here for six years.
- In 2015, Gautum shifted towards his interest in Interior Designing which he inherited from his parents, who worked in the furnishing industry their whole lives, and established his first Interior Design and Home Decoration company by the name of The Elephant Company.
- Later, he founded another Interior Design company named Discern Living.
Gautam Kitchlus’ Hobbies and Interests
Gautam Kitchlu lives his life to the fullest. Unlike many successful entrepreneurs, he doesn’t lead a boring life, but rather focuses on having fun while making money along the way.
- In his early life, Gautam claims to have played Cricket and Basketball for a long while.
- His interest in athletics is also shown by his running marathons almost every year, found present in the Tata Mumbai Marathon of 2018 as well.
- Gautam is a dog person, with a pet dog named Beagle.
- His travel diaries include many countries such as South Africa, Cuba, England, Massachusetts, and many others.
- On many celebratory occasions, Gautam has been spotted having an alcoholic drink or smoking fine cigars.
- In his religious beliefs, he has a strong devotion to Lord Ganesha.
- With his business success and marriage to a Bollywood actress, Gautam is also popular on social media having over 135K followers on Instagram!
Gautam Kitchlu surely seems to be living the dream. With a Bollywood actress as a wife, cute and playful dogs as pets, a net worth of $8 million, multiple successful businesses, and an adorable little son, we all envy his millionaire lifestyle but wish to see him retain this success throughout his life!