You cannot get Google Adsense approval with the Quilbot paraphrased content. The reason is simply, You are not delivering any new value through your content and this type of content is not considered unique.
You might consider yourself very smart but you cannot outsmart Google with this trick. And let me explain why this won’t work.
Google AdSense requires a website to create valuable and engaging content that gets organic traffic from Google searches. Since Quilbot generated paraphrased content, it will fall under the low-value content category.
Quilbot-generated content is not completely plagiarized but paraphrased. Plagiarism is the act of copying someone else’s work and claiming it as your own. In academic settings, plagiarism is considered a serious offense. It can lead to suspension or expulsion from school.
For example, if you copy and paste a sentence from this website into your blog without citing the source, you are plagiarizing.
You should also understand that you may violate Plagiarism and Copyright laws at the same time.
Copyright is the legal protection of an original work. For example, if you write an original essay, you have the copyright to that essay. This means that no one can copy it without your permission. If someone does copy it without your permission, they are breaking the law
How Can You Use Quilbot Content to Get Adsense Approval?
If you really want to apply this shortcut and make a website via quilt for ads then you will need to do a lot of manual editing. By manually editing, I mean adding value to paraphrased content.
You can add value to Quilbot Paraphrased Content by:
- adding your own personal insights or experiences
- providing additional examples to illustrate the concepts being discussed
- offering alternative explanations or interpretations of the information
- highlighting the implications of the information for real-world applications.
Here is what I suggest you do:
- Write the initial 25-30 posts all by yourself. make initial posts 100% unique. Dont use Quilbot in it and first get approved with Adsense on those and later on when you start scaling up your blog you can make use of quilt a little bit here and there.
- In Quilbot’s Paraphrased blogs, make sure to write the first 4 paragraphs all by yourself. And do not paraphrase from the very beginning,
- Add value to your blogs by adding your personal insights, data tables, and charts and cite them to original sources.
- Lastly, make sure you add at least 35-50% of unique content in each post and use only 50-60% Quilbot.
I also suggest you try out the AI writing assistant tools like Jasper, Rytr, etc. These are good at creating content too but keep in mind that AI is not 100% based on facts and they also spit out the fluff so you will need human proof checking on content being generated.
Tips to Avoid Plagiarism while writing long articles
If you are writing a long article, it is important to avoid plagiarism. Here are some tips to help you avoid plagiarism:
1. Use your own words. When you are writing an article, always use your own words. Do not copy someone else’s work word for word. This is considered plagiarism.
2. Cite your sources. If you use someone else’s ideas or information in your article, be sure to cite your sources. This will give credit to the original author and will help you avoid plagiarism.
3. Paraphrase in your own words. If you need to use someone else’s words, be sure to paraphrase them. This means that you should change the words around and put them into your own words.
4. Use quotes sparingly. If you use quotes in your article, be sure to use them sparingly. Too many quotes can make your article sound like a list of other people’s ideas.
5. Edit your work. After you have written your article, be sure to edit it. This will help you catch any plagiarism that you may have accidentally committed.
Why does Adsense reject a plagiarized blog?
The main reason is that Google Adsense has a strict policy against publishing ads on sites that contain plagiarized content. This is because plagiarized content is often of low quality and can be misleading to readers.
Adsense wants to promote sites that offer high-quality content and that are not involved in activities that could damage its reputation.
Plagiarized content can be a violation of copyright law.
The site might be associated with other sites that engage in questionable or illegal activities.
Things To Consider Before Applying AdSense
Your website/blog has to meet the basic requirements from Adsense before you move forward with your application. If you can make sure the website quality is up to Adsense requirements then you can expect approval within 48 hours.
I have already written a detailed post on minimum requirements to get AdSense approval, You can refer to that to get 100% approval on Adsense.
Why should you choose Adsense over others?
Adsense is usually the first step of monetizing your blog, most bloggers move to other Ad networks soon after they have enough traffic. The first priority after Google AdSense is Ezoic and Mediavine.
For other ad networks too, You will need AdSense approval and a good standing record with Adsense as other ad networks are also partners of the Google Adsense Program. Ad networks like Ezoic and Mediavine use Google inventory of ads with help of better ad optimization algorithms to generate more ad revenue.
You can follow my blueprint on how to start a blog that makes money on autopilot. I have shared tons of valuable information on this adding, milestones, how-to’s and even writing steps. You can also refer to my post on the cost to blog for finance details.